Meet Zhe Scott, founder of the SEO Queen, who recently won a major contract from the state of California to design, develop and launch the state’s official web site for their Clean Off-Road Equipment Voucher Incentive Project (CORE). The web site, found online at CaliforniaCore.org, can be used as a guide on how to obtain vouchers for low and no emission off road equipment.
Analogous to the Hybrid and Zero-Emission Truck and Bus Voucher Incentive Project (HVIP), the new project is intended to encourage California companies to purchase or lease currently commercialized zero-emission off-road freight equipment by providing a streamlined voucher process to offset the higher cost of such technologies.
The website was rolled out late January early February and over half of the $44 million available in this voucher fund have been allocated towards the qualified purchase of clean off road equipment to date.
Zhe, who is known as “the SEO Queen”, comments, “I am so excited that my company won this contract. It feels great to be recognized by the state of California as a woman-owned tech firm that is capable of building complex and unique web solutions.”
Zhe and her team implemented the following features into the CORE project:
* Responsive Design: Optimization for viewing on smart phones, tablets, desktops, or laptops
* Equipment Catalogue: Identifies eligible equipment for discounts
* Approved Dealers: Identifies eligible vendors from which to purchase approved equipment.
* Event Calendar: Organization and display of upcoming information sessions for the public.
* ADA Compliance: Compatibility for the visually-impaired.
For more informatin about Zhe Scott and/or to learn more about her company’s web development and SEO services, please visit www.theseoqueen.net or call (617) 475-0967.
This article was originally written by BlackNews.com.