Songstress Amerie took to her youTube channel to join in on the “Extraordinary Means” tag popularly circulating on social media. The tag centers around a book of the same name, and what book lovers would do for their favorite books and authors.
The tag, started by author Robyn Schneider, author of the book, prompts influencers to complete the following six statements:
1. I would give up the internet for a month for a signed first edition of this book:
2. I would give up pizza for a year if it meant I could sit next to this author on a long plane ride:
3. I would sit through a thousand hours of commercials if it would ensure that Hollywood made this book into a movie:
4. I would never read a new book again if it meant I could live inside this book:
5. I would let my google search history be made public if it meant I could be best friends with this author:
6. I would donate everything I own to goodwill if it meant I could date this book character in real life
The “Why Can’t We Fall in Love,” singer began her YouTube channel five months ago, to talk all things books and beauty, and she has nearly 7,000 subscribers.
Check out her #ExtraordinaryMeans answers below: