On October 12-13, Black Enterprise will make an inaugural appearance in Silicon Valley for the much anticipated Black Enterprise TechConneXt Summit. This summit is designed to bring together pioneers and forward thinkers in the tech community with a diverse talent pool of exceptional engineers, educators, innovators, and executives, as attendees look to be granted the access, tools, and relationships necessary to thrive in the tech industry.
Black Enterprise invites you all; career-seekers, mid-level professionals, tech entrepreneurs, and diversity seeking companies, to two days of panels, networking, and discovery as the gap between tech and diversity is bridged at this groundbreaking event.
Not sure if this Summit is for you? Take a look at the top 10 reasons you should head to TechConneXt, and see if this does the trick:
1. You’ll have the rare opportunity to place your expertise and resume in the hands of prominent decision makers and tech companies looking for diverse talent.
2. You will have the space and opportunity to find funding sources for your business.
3. Venture Capitalist, Draper University founder; not to mention billionaire, Tim Draper, will be offering one-of-a-kind insight on Investing in Millennial Tech Stars.
4. Angel and venture investors June Riley, CEO VC Task Force, and Carol Sands, founder, Halo Fund, will give you the principles needed to create a pitch presentation that will increase your chances for funding.
5. Tech Pioneers Ken Coleman, Caretha Coleman, and Roy Clay, Sr. will be in attendance exuding a level of greatness that you’d like to get close to.
6. Expert in gaming, CEO, Sungura Games, Derek Manns will offer expertise on the fastest pathways to well-paying tech and high-growth jobs.
7. Mid-career professionals will learn the tricks to ascending to the C-suite in Silicon Valley by industry executive Stacy Brown-Philpot, COO, Task Rabbit.
8. You will have the unparalleled opportunity to rub shoulders with the best and brightest in the tech industry, right there in America’s tech hub.
9. Throne founder, Emeka Anen, Cannibus Marketing Consultant, Amber Senter, and Rocket Lawyer founder & CEO, Charley Moore will host a lab exploring how investors and entrepreneurs are cashing in on business opportunities and the next big tech trends.
10. If you’d like to know the key to succeeding in Silicon Valley, Founder & CEO, Progress.ly, Clarence T. Wooten, Jr., and CEO, TwitChange, Shelton Mercer, III, will be there to tell you just how.
This is obviously an opportunity you don’t want to miss. Join Black Enterprise at the Hyatt Regency Santa Clara, Santa Clara, California, on October 12-13Â for the first BE TechConneXt Summit, and watch what happens next. Register now.
For more information on the TechConneXt Summit visit http://dev.blackenterprise.com/events/techconnext/. Follow @blackenterprise on Twitter for updates and tech news.Â
*Information is subject to change.