Warning: getimagesize(http://dev.blackenterprise.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/1/files/2015/03/BlackEnterpriseES300232.jpg): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found in /home/blackenterprise/public_html/wp-content/themes/blackenterprise/single-standard.php on line 35
The Black Enterprise Entrepreneurs Summit is approaching as we move closer to spring, and in a similar fashion to other events hosted by BE, the summit is a can’t-miss. Taking place May 13-16 at the Hyatt Regency Atlanta, the three-day affair brings capital and innovation together to the forefront. Whether entrepreneurs are looking to expand their businesses, forge partnerships and make contacts or receive career strategies from experts in the field, the summit will be informative and insightful to all who attend.
Engaging seminars featuring some of the industries’ most renowned speakers will be held throughout the week that highlight some of the latest trends, products, and services that will help any business grow.
An entrepreneur’s life can get pretty hectic, and every minute counts–literally. So, why, you might ask, should you attend this year’s summit? Check out six ROI points that are hard to overlook:
1. You will receive strategic advice from top panelists and experts, across industries including entertainment, real estate, financial services, media and technology, to help you grow your business.
2.Â You will have countless opportunities to hear from and meet angel investors, bank loan officers and other financiers to find out about various sources of financing for your business.
3. You will have a shot at participating in the Black Enterprise Elevator Pitch Competition, where you could win $10,000 and six months of mentorship from a business expert.
4. You will have a platform to expand your business network with other entrepreneurs that can turn into contracts or partnerships.
5. You will gain one-on-one coaching regarding business strategy from business experts.
6. You will hear from BE 100s and top leaders in business and finance that can serve as a source of valuable business information and entrepreneurial inspiration.
The Black Enterprise Entrepreneurs Summit hosted by Nationwide is set for May 13-16, 2015, at the Hyatt Regency Atlanta. Expect innovative sessions, high-powered speakers, and an early peek at the products, trends, and services you’ll need to stay ahead of the curve.Â To register and find out more, visit dev.blackenterprise.com/es/. Join us at the Entrepreneurs Summit, Where Innovation and Capital Meet.