A powerhouse lineup is coming to Black Enterprise’s 2015 Entrepreneurs Summit. Hosted by Nationwide, with presenting sponsors Walmart and platinum sponsor FedEx,Â the event will be held at the Hyatt Regency AtlantaÂ May 13-May 16 and bringsÂ together a who’s who list of entrepreneurs, authors, Hollywood producers, music stars, and motivational speakers to educate, empower and inspire business professionals and leaders.
[Below: WATCH Black Enterprise Entrepreneurs Summit Top Moments]
Steve Harvey, aÂ king of comedy, TV, radio, publishing, motivation and entrepreneurship, has been confirmed as a speaker, and legendary producer, musician, and humanitarian, Quincy Jones,Â along with music executive and entrepreneur Clarence Avant, will be honored at the BE 100s gala on Friday, May 15 with Trailblazer Awards.
More industry leaders have been confirmed including:
- Lisa Nichols, CEO, Motivating the Masses
- Michael Eric Dyson, Author, Professor and Radio Host
- Roland Martin, Journalist, Commentator, Host, News One Now
- Paul Judge, Managing Partner, Judge Ventures, Advisor Opportunity Ventures
- Jermaine Dupri, Music Executive, Producer, and CEO, Global14.com
- Randal Pinkett, Co-Founder & CEO of BCT Partners, Speaker and Author
- Ken Coleman, Chairman, Saama Technologies
- Don Peebles, Founder, Chairman & CEO, Peebles Corp.
- Reginald Hudlin, Writer, Film Director, and Producer
- Necole Parker, Founder and CEO, ELOCEN Group
- Samuel Gilmore, Founder and President, Overnight Success Inc.
- Tom Chikoore, Founder, Techstars Risingstars Program
- Kim Kimble, Celebrity Hairstylist, Owner of Kim Kimble Salons and Kimble Haircare System
- Chris Bennett, Co-Founder and CEO, Soldsie; Founder, Black Founders (NewME Accelerator)
- Sherrod Shackelford & LaVon Lewis, CEOs & Co-Founders, PDG Branding & Marketing
- David Grain, Founder & Managing Partner, Grain Management L.L.C.
- Stacey Key, President & CEO, Georgia Minority Supplier Development Council
- Robert Santiago, Owner of Empire FX
- Kim Wales, Founder & CEO, Wales Capital
This year’s summit boasts high-powered resource sessions such asÂ “Attracting Angel Investors,” “Accelerating Your Tech Startup,” “The Art of Raising Money,” “It’s Called Show BUSINESS,”Â andÂ “Selling Your Ideas and Building Consumer Brands,” and “The Small Business Successâ„¢ Boot Camp.”Â The popular Elevator Pitch Competition awards $10,000 to the best business idea.
Capitalizing on technology, this year’s attendees will also have be able to access the latest event updates and details thanks to the new BE Events app available for free on Android, iOS and other smartphones. (For Windows and BlackBerry devices, clickÂ here). It’ll provide floor plans, access to the event schedule, social media updates, push notification of room changes and giveaways, as well as speaker information and more with the latest developments through the #BESummit social media updates.
Be sure to follow updates on the Black EnterpriseÂ Entrepreneurs Summit page on Facebook.
Join us at the Entrepreneurs Summit, Where Innovation and Capital Meet. Hosted by Nationwide is set for May 13-16, 2015 at the Hyatt Regency Atlanta, expect innovative sessions, high-powered speakers, and an early peek at the products, trends, and services you’ll need to stay ahead of the curve.Â To register and find out more, visit dev.blackenterprise.com/es.